IMO has been developing and manufacturing large diameter anti-friction Slewing Rings and self-contained Slew Drives for more than 20 years. The sturdy IMO-Slewing Rings are suitable for numerous applications, from ready-to-install systems to special, custom solutions to meet specific customer needs.
- Large-diameter anti-friction Slewing Rings designed to handle simultaneously occurring axial, radial and moment loads.
- Ready-to-Install system with integrated Slewing Ring
- Available with flanges for all standard electric, hydraulic motors and/or planetary gearboxes
- AGV/AGC steering apparatus
Since 1989, Shilla has been one of the leading global slewing ring bearing manufacturers. They have been supplying slewing ring bearings for mobile and industrial equipment applications such as:
- Boom Swing for construction and fire apparatus
- Wheel drive steering
- Pitch and Yaw bearings for wind turbines