Inmotion is a leading supplier of power electronics for the vehicle industry. They supply motor controllers (inverters) for most vehicle applications and provide a standard product portfolio that fits most applications.
- ACS series targets industrial, battery powered vehicles with nominal battery voltage 24-80 V and output power from 10 to 50 kVA
- ACH series inverters are intended for large industrial vehicles, such as buses and construction equipment. With nominal operating voltage up to 750V and up to 400kVA
- APS series supports electric steer-by-wire applications where functional safety is paramount. With redundant safety function supervision according to EN/ISO13849
TM4 Schwarzmüller Inverter manufactures inverters to control low voltage AC motors ranging from 24V to 96V, 60A-1000A, for use in a wide variety of battery powered vehicles and mobile machinery.
TM4 Schwarzmüller product applications include:
- Automatic guided vehicles
- Ground support equipment and tow tractors
- Material handling trucks
- Utility vehicles
- Aerial lifts
- Hybrid vehicles (traction, fan, power steering, & auxiliary)
- Wind power
- Specialty equipment
- Rugged design, tested under harsh environmental conditions
- Superior thermal performance utilizing copper based insulated metal substrate for a long lifetime
- Flux vector control algorithm for optimized drive performance in all speed ranges
- Sealed with a breathable, waterproof membrane for improved reliability and robustness in tough working conditions with high temperature extremes.
- User-programmable with PLUS+1 GUIDE for easy system design and management
- Comprehensive interface concept with CAN communication and multifunctional inputs/outputs for easy configuration of vehicle functions.
- Advanced vehicle diagnostics with PLUS+1 Service Tool for cost-effective maintenance and system updates
- UL583 listed
- EN 60068 [Environmental tests] meets IP67 rating
- EN 12895 [EMC, ESD]: E.g. electromagnetic compatibility up to 100V/ms
- EN 1175 [Safety of industrial trucks]